FedEx is one of the most renowned and excellent courier delivery service providers in the US and also in the whole world. It has millions of customer throughout the world and all these customers have one common question in their mind – When does FedEx stop delivering? People all around the world send gifts, important documents, and packages through FedEx. But it is usually seen that most of the FedEx customer do not know when FedEx observes holidays and when they do not run their mail service. Actually, it is very important for the customer to have this detailed information about FedEx holiday so that they do not wait for the package to be delivered in the holidays. The best thing about FedEx is that it comes up with a solution for all kinds of shipping issues and if you ship your package it is certain that it will be delivered to the recipient on time. FedEx has also come up with package tracking facility with the help of which customers can track the update of their package in real time. But if the customer expects their mail to be delivered on the holidays then it is not possible as on those days FedEx will not run its mail service.
FedEx Holidays 2019 :
For all FedEx customers, it is very important to know about those days when FedEx observes holidays and close their office. However, FedEx observes only a few holidays in a year. During those holidays FedEx does not run any of its normal mail services. So, apart from knowing the working hours of the standard day the customer should also know about the FedEx freight holiday schedule. There are many small and large enterprises which totally rely on the package delivery company. So, it is important to know about the holidays of FedEx as if they have detailed information about it then they will be able to plan their delivery and shipping date as per the FedEx holiday. That is the reason why we have come up with the holiday list of 2019 when all the offices of FedEx will remain closed and no package will be delivered on those days:
- Tuesday, January 1 New Year’s Day
- Sunday, April 21 Easter
- Monday, May 27 Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 2 Labor Day
- Thursday, November 28 Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 24 Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25 Christmas Day
Apart from the above-mentioned holidays, there are some more important days when the US observed holidays such as Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day. But even during these days FedEx does not remains closed and delivers it normal mail service.
FedEx Holiday Schedule :
It is very essential to know the details of the FedEx ground holiday schedule as it helps you to plan your shipment much easily and conveniently as per the holiday schedule. However, the FedEx customer should also know why these federal holidays are observed in FedEx. That is the reason why we have come up with the exact reasons why FedEx observes holidays on the above-mentioned days:
- Tuesday, January 1 New Year’s Day: In the US as well as in other countries of the world 1st January is observed as a holiday as it is considered to be the first day of the year according to the Gregorian and Julian calendar. On this day people use to celebrate and make resolutions for the entire year. In many parts of the US, parades are held and people also worship in the churches for blessings. It is also seen that people use to send mails and gift packets to their near and dear ones for wishing them on the New Year. FedEx also observe this special day as the holiday and gives a break to their employees from their normal duties. No mail service is delivered on this day.
- Sunday, April 21 Easter: Every year in the US and also in other parts of the world Easter Sunday is observed as a holiday. In 2019 Easter falls on 21st April and since it is a Sunday FedEx will observe this holiday on 22nd April and no FedEx office will be running on that day. So, the customer should not expect it package or mail to be delivered on that day.
- Monday, May 27 Memorial Day: The last Monday of May month is considered as a holiday in the US every year. On this special day, it is seen that people of America remembers those armies who lost their lives at the time of serving their country. Americans generally visit the memorials and cemeteries in order to honor those armies. So, for respecting those dead armies FedEx also observes this day as a holiday. In 2019, the last Monday of May month falls on 27th May and FedEx will not run their mail service and so no mail will be delivered on this day.
- Thursday, July 4 Independence Day: This is certainly a very special day for all Americans. On this day people of the US got their independence from the British Empire. So, all Americans use to observe this day with great pomp and happiness. FedEx does not observe this day as a holiday and does not operate any of its standard mail services on this day.
- Monday, September 2 Labor Day: In the US the first Monday of September month is considered as Labor Day. During this day the people of America used to honor the contribution of those workers who used to take part in the American labor movement. So, FedEx observes this day as a holiday and they will not go for their normal mail service on this day. So FedEx customer should not expect their mail to be delivered on this day.
- Thursday, November 28 Thanksgiving Day: In the US and also in other parts of the world it is seen that the fourth Thursday of November is considered a holiday. FedEx also observe this day as a holiday and generally they do not run their normal mail service on this day. So, FedEx customer cannot get any of their mail or package on this day.
- Tuesday, December 24 Christmas Day: 24th December is observed as Christmas Eve in the US and also in various countries of the world. Generally, on this day, people use to prepare for the Christmas Day which will be observed on the next day. Most people use to do their last-minute shopping, decorate their house, prepares their food, etc. on this day. So many offices in the US remain closed on this day including FedEx. FedEx will not deliver any of its mail on this day.
- Wednesday, December 25 Christmas Day: Jesus Christ was born on 25th December and so this day is observed as Christmas Day all over the world. This day is observed with great pomp not only in the US but also all over the world. So, on this day FedEx will remain closed and no mail will be delivered on this day.
Thus, it is seen that FedEx is an excellent courier service company which works for its customer throughout the year except for the holidays. So, if you are a FedEx customer and want your mail to be delivered on time then it is very essential for you to know all details when FedEx observes holidays so that you can plan your shipment accordingly. Thus FedEx provides its outstanding mail service throughout the world and also throughout the year except for the holidays.